Like it or not boys n Girls

You all might not like the game but the COD group sure does. I play both depending on what I wanna do that night . Sometimes I want that quick pace of COD and sometimes I want that Bf style game play. I know I am weird to actually admit it but I do play and appreciate both games.

My son on the other hand and his buddies all strickly play COD and they have a true love affair with BF3. I know the world is coming to an end because the COD players are taking over "our" game but I actually like it. The more the merrier I say . The more players that play this game the more DIce and EA will promote and offer DLC at later dates. If they wanna play COD style good cause you can't  play this game sitting 1/2 mile away in a corner and be effective. This is a new game and the more I play the more I am totally pumped about it . MOst if not all the ole school players on my FL that started with their negative first impressions have bascially all said....Wow once you give the game a chance its actually very in depth and fun to play. Gameplay is pretty balanced along with the guns. If you think you are going to spawn and rack up kills with your shiney new M16 from 200 yards away you are kidding your self.

Put in the time on the game and give the game and the new players a chance and we will all benefit by one of the best FPS ever made. This seems to be the mindset.......1st hour of gameplay is terrible. The  2nd hour is playable and by the 3rd hour you can't put it down. Yes I know it has issues that have been beaten to death and already fixed but lets come together as one solid goup and experience the new BF3 together................................................Wipes tear.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A lot of the CoD-only players will start hating the game once the tanks and helicopters come rolling in.

-

Operation Metro is a fun change of pace map for the game, but I agree, I hope the other maps are more like BC2. Oh and please no effing snow maps.

that is the reason the beta is core rush on a funnel map

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

that is the reason the beta is core rush on a funnel map

[/quote]

This

I have no problem with this game....I think it's gonna be just fine....my only real issue with the beta is the inconsistency.....one match I'm doing great, the weapons are working, my aim is pretty decent...then I'll play another server and and my guns will decide they should have been a party favor,a garbage can lid or even a juicer....anything but a firearm...cause I can unload on people to no effect.....then they kill me and still have 100% health.....gotta love those servers man

It is so inconsistent that I can no longer play it.  Hit detection is like BLOPS.....hit marker hitmarker, hitmarker and then he turns and kills you.  Is cooking a grenade that hard to implement?

it looks and plays great, big cq maps with lots of vehicles-its gonna be Battlefield for sure

ps-play HC

Which explains why BF3 has a "No Vehicles" (other than for transport)gametype geared specifically for gamers that don't want the hassle of having to deal with vehicles. That's probably where most of them will be. Good idea imo.

y u think it's cod players that camp 200 yards away, it's the bf players that do that. Thats how it always was, is and will be in bf

Most of the really good BF players I've encountered in BC2 were pretty much all rushers and vehiclewhores. None of them camped...

...Imma tankslut