Like eating an all peanut butter sandwhich

I have mixed feelings about removing DBNO but removing the Locust from multiplayer? Seriously? That did not sit well with me. Removing the main enemy of the franchise from MP because of hitboxes? What about the females on the COG, they soaked up a load of my shots i put into them. Don't know if i'll be a fan of this new Gears of Duty.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yep, they stipped this one because of time. dont listen to their lame excuses why this game is half of what the others are

Whats wrong with eating an all peanut butter sandwich? I eat them all the time. :(

completely agree I hate the fact of removing DBNO and locusts in MP. Can't decide which I hate more DBNO makes people go after their kills instead of getting kills from a distance(Call of Duty). Also without the locusts its eliminating just another fact the made Gears unique from all the other shooters.

I am more upset about locust removal.

one of my most frustrating thing in gears is after I have been revived 3 times and out of DBNO getting shot to death and just falling limp on ground dead. It's a tough call to which I will miss more, but they both are a big loss

I am also upset theres no locust. The reason it was taken out was inconsistent hit boxes. Saying that girls and kantus are smaller than standard male/locust characters. Removing locust doesn't solve the problem.

Say I play as Myrrah and Anya all the time. Just because the locust isnt there doesn't mean I'm gonna change my preferences. I'll just always be Anya. I'll still be able to eat bullets like its my job cuz I'll still have the small hit box.

Just watching the domination video posted, I had kind of a hard time telling who is on what team. I'm so used to seeing COG vs locust, so I look for locust as the enemy. Its gonna take a bit to get used to that.

Wingman had Cog vs. Cog vs. Locust vs. Locust. Just imagine it as a big, nonsensical game of Wingman. All the time. Forever.

Anya's not in Judgment, with the exception of her and Alex Brand there are only male characters. Try again. And teammates always have names above their heads, not to mention the highly visible glowing red and blue lights on the characters.

And the female onyx guard.

^Anya is in Judgement. I think I saw you can get her as a Pre-order bonus unlock at a certain store