Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love Christmas noobs.

these borems are over lets go someplace else

...where?.....yahoo chat?....yeah, we can hit on the round chicks....where else can you find so many women with no morals, self esteem or gag reflex?

Well, since all the other threads seem to be somewhat on topic and reasonably productive I'll post my off topic crap here.

Santa brought me an EOTech 512.A65 holographic sight for Christmas! I already mounted and zeroed it on my AR. Getting 2 to 3 inch groups at 50 yards in the prone, unsupported position.

FYI, if you're looking at sights, you get what you pay for. I bought two cheaper red-dot optics and was very unhappy with them (including a sightmark optic for $100) so I finally bought this $450 optic since it was on sale for $375 AND there's currently a $60 factory rebate so I'll...err, I mean Santa, will only have $315 in it.

The ring is 65 MOA but the center dot is 1 MOA. Very precise. Next up is a quad rail and then a 3x's tactical magnifier.

...buy your quadrail on amazon....seriously, they are the least expensive I've seen .....the one I got was about $35-$40 and the same brand and model is about $110-$115 at my local Sportsmans Warehouse

i blast clays off the backstop at 100 standing up with the irons that are welded to my 30 30

I can hit stuff w irons too since thats pretty much all i've used for the last 30+ years but this sight is badass. Was planning on the Leapers UTG quad rail. It's made in the USA and is about $50 on Amazon. I don't want anything made in China on my rifle.

Ok, so about foregrips. I was thinking about a magpul option which is cheaper and still permits for mounting equipment, such as a vertical foregrip, light, etc. The UTG is all aluminum which is a little heavier and more expensive but also more rugged and versatile.

Magpul MOE

Leapers UTG

I've pretty much already decided against a free float foregrip. I don't want to alter the rifle by removing the D ring and barrel nut not to mention the front gas block.

i just grab the magazine well