Life at the top is sweet

Just hit Master last night,Just got SMG's diamond and have AR's diamond which are all i use apart from an LMG class and now at last feel a sense of pure CoD freedom.It's like a breath of fresh air having everything permantly unlocked and not trying for Bloodthirsty medals etc for camo's,I'm free to pick any class i choose for the situation and use it to its advantages,I think i am now enjoying this game more than i ever have,I thought i'd feel lost without all the challenges and ranking up to do but it is so much better once its done.Surprisingly the go to weapons i am drawn to are the M27 and Peace Keeper,Seem to be doing well with those now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Which is why I didn't bother getting caught up in camos and prestiging for the sake of prestiging. :P

I'm more drawn to the variety of weapons...  TAR silenced with grenade launcher, m27, swat, ksg, my latest is the HAMR as a run and gun weapon. One rapid burst drops people really quick. Roasting marshmellows and doing some long range chicken hunting with the mk48 is also good fun.

I just wish I had more classes....

Wish I could feel the way you do op. I am deciding to weather to just prestige and play through and let the ebb and flow of the game do its thing. Once I get to prestige master I then begin to do all the camos and crap. Right now I am on my second weapon for gold camo, the type25 and this is really taking forever! I stopped doing camos during dbl xp weekend and just focus on prestiging. It really makes the game fun and not so 9 to 5 while going for weapon camo challenges.

Basically I wish I could play more, especially during dbl xp weekends. I was allowed a few hours Fri night. So dam frustrating. Well off to watch the walking dead. If the wife is ready basically!!!

ok now prove to us that it didn't involve any sort of boosting or glitching

^^Why do i wanna prove that to you?IDC if you think that.Not really that hard since i've prestiged 2 to 2 and a half times each DXP.Not hard to rank up in this at all.As for the diamonds,I just did one weapon at a time until it was finished.But,like i said,i honestly really could'nt care if you think i boosted or whatever.

you know you probably did get it legit if you did get it then congrats

past experiences says the bigger the bragger = bigger the fib or offender

^^Not bragging dude,Was just happy that i dont have to do all the stupid camo challenges anymore,Hated being tied down to using a weapon that i dont like and going for Bloodthirsty medals.Guns like the Swat and the Chicom,Although,I actually have a swat class now,even though i hated it at the start.

i had subs and ar's diamond months ago, was also prestige master to. Not bragging, i just played a fair bit and could level up quite quick also.

After having everything unlocked and getting my subs and ar's diamond it was nice for about a month. then i got bored again.

and since they throw 2 xp around all the time and i play alot less then i used to, i decided to reset and did it yesterday.

Made it abit more fun for me not to have everything again, each to their own

Sounds like CoD owned you?

since i reset yesterday and already have a k/d over 4 and a SPM over 400, i would say im owning CoD...........

But being a reset on this title and playing with friends most of the time having these stats is no big accomplishment.

i think he is trying to say the op may be playing to much cod^^