License Transfers

I feel really stupid for posting this, but I'm tired and I've googled around without much success.

Am I correct in assuming that a license transfer will not remove content that is already on the console that you are transferring to?

This has been a long time coming, really. I created my account back when Halo: Reach was released, but my account was created on my boyfriend's console. I played at his house until I bought my own console. One specific thing that has been bugging me is that I received the avatar prop "UNSC Falcon with Halo: Reach Controller" on his console, but since I purchased mine (around December 2010) it is not in my avatar options. It isn't even in my Download History...so I'm figuring my last possible option is a license transfer from his console to mine.

I just want to make sure I won't lose anything on my console if we do the transfer and I surprisingly haven't found any information on the matter.

Thank you in advance :D 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Downloaded items on the old console won't be removed, but anyone other than the original purchasing owner will loose permission to use them (not really an issue for avatar items).

Not sure what happened to the AdyCarter account, so I'm now a Mr!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.