License Transfering

I got a new xbox, and I had recovered my account from my old xbox and tried to license transfer, but my brother was signed into his account on one controller and i was signed into the other cause we were playing MW3, and i went to the dashboard and went to Account Management, then Your Billing Options and clicked License Transfer, but I license transfered my brothers account to his own xbox instead of mine, i license transferred the wrong account, and now i can't even license transfer my acocunt to the new xbox that we share and now i can't even download any of my DLC's because it says i have to wait til October 21st, I license transferred the wrong account, basically i license transferred my brothers account to his own xbox and it was a waste of a license transfer. Is there any possibly way to possibly undo the license transfer? Or somehow license transfer my account to his console? Cause I was on my account trying to license transfer but it was in his Dashboard/His Account management, so i messed up and I don't want to wait another 4 months just to fix my mistake of license transferring the wrong account and now i'm mad that I have no DLC's and all my arcade games say "Play Trial".

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 219 Applies to:

Download your account onto the new Xbox and you will be able to download all of your games and play them as long as your account is there. In regards to the license transfer already completed, it can not be undone. You can however try contacting support by telephone in order to see if they will let you transfer your licenses.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can actually call customer support and do what's called a manual license transfer. You need to give them the ID number for your new console and then it gets escalated for a manual transfer. This takes around three to four days, and then you'll be asked to basically re-download all your DLC on the console via your Download History.

Sorry this didn't help.

There should be a click yes if you would like to license transfer now Bc I just accidentally transfered my stuff to my original Xbox!

Sorry this didn't help.

Please be aware of the date of threads that you post in.  This one is over 2 years old.  For future reference you should create your own thread detailing your issues.

Sorry this didn't help.