License Transfer

I called about a week ago about an issue and it was promised to be fixed and it was escalated. I was hoping to get this issue fixed ASAP. I had an Xbox and it got the red ring and all my games were on demand, when I got the new Xbox I tried to licence transfer the games and it said the license was already transferred. I cannot play my games offline and my siblings can't play unless they are on my account. I talked to a representative for an hour, so please help me. 

Email me at: [Mod Removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hmm xbox support can enable another license transfer before 90 days. So give them a call back. As far as others accessing your content that is not possible. Content can only be shared when it is on the original console that p urchased the content

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

TRY TO SEE IF SUPPORT WILL DO IT

Sorry this didn't help.

Xbox support is being hammered by the ToS issue and last I heard they were still swamped by all the issue they had a couple months ago.  They will probably take some time to get back to you.  You may want to contact them for a checkup to be certain that your case was actually escalated though.  Also, don't post contact information here.

Sorry this didn't help.