License transfer

Hello, My old xbox 360 broke and i had Cod4 installed to the hard drive on my ohhRob account. I bought a new xbox to find out that the ohhRob account has been banned until 9999. So i made a new account on the new xbox 360 and it wont let me launch cod4 or even get any of my old purchases back. I read on you Digital rights management page that you have to sign into XBL to do the transfer but this is impossible for me as im banned. Is there anything i could do please? Or possibly lift the ban for a day so i could transer the data to my new xbox and account? Thanks :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Unfortunately, once an account is banned, all content licenses are forfeit. You could continue to play the games with a different account because of the console license. However, once your old console broke, you no longer had access to the console license and will need to re-purchase the content if you wish to use it again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It isnt fully broken it just wont read any disc! I have access to that xbox and possibly other accounts but not my ohhRob account (which all the purchases are on) .... is it not possible to do this offline or possibly lift the ban?

Sorry this didn't help.

They will not lift the ban in order to do a license transfer. This would mean that there was essentially no punishment for whatever you did to get your account banned.

Sorry this didn't help.