License Transfer without my knowlege?

I cannot play my games for xbox while not signed in online. I think someone may have found out my password and license transfered. Is there any way I can see this? I have never license transfered and would like it back on my original console if possible. I have changed my password and stuff. Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I know there is some games even though the license is on your system while you are not online you can not play certain games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@Archangelus - You can still play games as long as you're signed into Live even if the licenses are transferred to a different console. So what the OP has described is what happens when the licenses are on a different console.

Sorry this didn't help.

I happen to have a guy last night I chatted to he had the same problem you had and this worked for him please try this to see if it works for you.

• Press the Guide button in the middle of your controller,Then go to Settings, and select System Settings.
  • Select Storage or Memory device.
  • Select storage device That the game is saved on, and then press Y on your controller. 

(It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)

• Select Clear System Cache.
  • When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes

Sorry this didn't help.