License Transfer Question

Ok, so last year my original Xbox finally bit the big one after 5 years and I bought a new slim. I did the license transfer but haven't really gotten around to redownloading all of my content, mostly because my download history list is...well...it's 5 years long with hundreds if not thousands of items. Most of it is trials and video trailers and things, but there's a few things I have trouble finding.

So my question is, is there a way to see my download history online? Or at least someplace that makes it much more navigatable? There are things I can’t easily find, like my Bungie Day themes [ A lot of my themes won’t work offline anymore without redownloading] that were only avaible to download for 1 day and are no longer on the marketplace.

I admit it’s rare that I find myself without internet access, but I’d still like to be sure all of my content is accessable offline. It would just be really awesome if there was a list on the xbox website that let me choose to see only arcade games I own, or only the themes and gamerpics and some such.

Thanks for any and all help anyone can provide.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yup. This link will show you how - support.microsoft.com/.../962228

I'm not sure if it'll let you filter out the list or not though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have to warn you Smwutches. I may now be in love with you. O_O Thank you! That link will make it a bajillion times easier! Thank you thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.

lol No problem

Sorry this didn't help.