License Transfer question

Alright, so on my old xbox (that just died after about 4-5 years of owning it) had minecraft on it. But, my sister is the one who purchased Minecraft. So, that still allowed all of the other accounts to play the full version on my oldest xbox.

Now that we have a new xbox  her account has minecraft (full ver.) but mine simply has the trial. What should I do? 

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

In order for everybody on the new console to have access to games purchased by the other profiles on it (like with the old one), each profile will need to do a License Transfer. This is because when you purchase a game/app/dlc, etc., you get two types of licenses. One is for the profile that purchased it, and allows that profile access to the content on any console. The other is for the console that the item was purchased on, which allows the entire family share content that one person has purchased. This is the license that transfers to the new console when you perform a license transfer.

Everything you need to know to do this can be found here: forums.xbox.com/.../46093.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.