License Transfer problem

Hey guys,

I'm an avid Halo player, and with the new title updates pushed yesterday (requiring DLC for my favorite playlist, Infinity Slayer), I'm unable to play on my second gamertag, ClassyGORON. (The reason I have two is because I use my primary for recreational play, my secondary for professional play). The problem here is that I bought all the DLC, aside from Castle DLC, on my primary: Ghostfracture. Since then, my mother asked if I could do a license transfer for my Mass Effect DLC over to her. I didn't know that a license transfer would affect the console licenses for every single one of my DLC licenses, so now my licenses are stuck on a console that I can't/don't use.

Of course, with Microsoft's policy, I can't reverse this until December.. is there anything that can be done? I'm really not wanting to drop another $40 on DLC just so I can play the same content on two profiles.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Information on licence transfer can be found here: support.xbox.com/.../download-content

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you have an additional controller, you could try signing into your primary account with the second controller. As long as that account is signed in, you should have access to the licenses associated with that account. If I recall correctly, you can have a secondary account online, but not actively playing the game. That may solve the problem until you can preform a license transfer again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.