license transfer did not work

around 2 months ago i used License transfer to my Xbox 360S. But for earlier today i lost connection in my house and i tried to start Limbo up but it said that it is only was a trial, then i took a look and ALL my license´s from before i bought a xbox 360S never get transfer. So i have used my half year license transfer and it did nothing. is there any suggestion what i can do for next it is possible for me to do this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Did you set those items to download again after doing the license transfer? This is often needed in order to refresh the license on the console. Since the items are on your hard drive already, all that will get grabbed is the license file needed for offline play.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, please contact XBOX Support for your region as they will be the only ones who will be able to manually transfer the content over. Please let them know that you encountered this weird bug and that the license transfer did not work correctly.

Sorry this didn't help.

will try voteDC thing but if it does not work i will call support. thanks for the quick response

Sorry this didn't help.