License Problems

Oksy, so I bought a new hard drive for my Xbox because the old one didn't have enough space to keep up with Battlefield 3's constant patching and what not.. I transferred the licenses to everything I had purchased except the Back to Karkand DLC, and now it says I have to wait four months for that. Is there a way to transfer that license back somehow, or am I going to have to repurchase the DLC to play it at this point?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello there Chocobo Rouge!

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with licensing with your previous DLC.

• Once you have Transfered your Licenses as you have stated, you would need to go back into your DL History and Re-Download the content, once you do that the content should work.
  • If that doens't work, I would try and clear your cache x2, clear marketplace data in your system items in your HDD.
  • Powercycle your console, and try again
  • If all of the above does not assist you, please contact Customer Support in your region, they'll be able to set you up with a DRM with his a Manual License Transfer.
  • Make sure you give them the DLC or content that is not working and the GT that you purchased it under.

Hope this helps you! Good Luck! :)

Happy Gaming!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You don't need to do a license transfer if you only got a new hard drive. This only needs to be done when you get a new console. As long as the content is on your hard drive, then it should work. If it still isn't working, LadyDovahkiin's first 3 bullet points should get you fixed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.