License Plates

AS you've all seen in the trailer, GTA V will have some license plate system (based on what we've seen). Will it be removed? There is always the possiblity, but I digress. In your OPINION, if there is indeed a license plate system implemented, how do you think it will be? Will it be randomized to promote uniqueness for each vehicle or will each individual license plate be assigned to a vehicle, which means each vehicle will have one standard license plate?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well I don't really think they will mean anything. I think they will look exactly alike for each car. Once again I think it's just to add a little piece of realism to the game.

You turn up at the DMV, and pay a large some for 'ROFLOL7' or something. Haha, it would be fun, but a bit unnecessary.

I think they'll either be randomized or each one will be a set license plate for a specific vehicle. Hmm, bikes and commercial as well as planes and aircraft? What about boats?

Give us custom plates!!!  FU COPS.  LOOKOUT.  UR DEAD.  ROADKLL.  EAT ME.  etc. etc.....

Lol nice idea man.

@iAsh, "some"? Isn't it "sum"? I expect better from a writer, lol.

-----

@BLACK SABBATH (love that band!), I like your idea. It's plausible because unique/custom license plates were present in GTA San Andreas. Anyone remember Pulaski's infamous White Buffalo? Maybe the PULASKI license plate will ring a bell:

-----

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uYP7QUTjkQ]

-----

Wow...spaztastic video, but you get the point, lol.

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

@iAsh, "some"? Isn't it "sum"? I expect better from a writer, lol.

[/quote]

I'm a writer not an editor. Mistakes happen.

Just joshing, bro! No worries. Got to keep myself entertained to come back here and off of GTA V! :)

GTA V we'll be awaiting.

[quote user="KINGOFAWSOME319"]

GTA V we'll be awaiting.

[/quote]

I know, I know. And tell me about it, I literally have nothing to do until Minecraft 360 releases next month...