Liberation Of Skyrim Quest Problem [Help/Advice]

As the title suggests I'm having  problems completing one of the sub quests on the Liberation Of Skyrim main quest.

I have attacked the fort of Haafingar and killed/cleaned out all the Imperial solders and taken over the fort just the same as the others in this quest. But when I return back to Haafingar Stormcloake Camp and try to speck to Galmor Stone-Fist he pays me 600 gold but the sub quest will not complete and there is no dialog option to tell him that the fort as been taken.

As anyone else had problems with this quest, any suggestions?? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's a Bethesda game, did you really expect anything in this game to work properly?

Thanks, Thats a really F***ing help, Jack@ss.

Look at the ever-growing list of bugs in this game, idiot.  It should be self explanatory, you have to wait for a patch to fix the issue.  Way to throw a temper tantrum though.

[quote user="OR3GONIZ3D"]

It's a Bethesda game, did you really expect anything in this game to work properly?

[/quote]

Because this^^ was in no way helpful to me, was it so difficult to say thats its a bug and its being patched. The whole reason I posted in the first place was to see if it was a bug, or something I might of missed.