LF Small, Close Knit Clan For Halo 4 and More

Keeping this brief.  I'm 26, male, have a mic and am looking for a clan (title says it all) to play Halo 4, mostly, as well as Left 4 Dead, possibly Minecraft and Happy Wars too.  Must be 18+, don't have absurd requirements like 40 posts a month on a clan site, enjoy gaming with your members and wanting to have fun.  I dislike huge clans so if yours is it's an auto decline for me, shows you want numbers more than making new gaming friends.

=====

Send me a message only, I will only check back on this post to possibly bump it if I haven't found anyone.  If I don't respond to your message it means I declined.  Also message must be conversation like not containing your typical forum clan post spam.  Talk to me like you want me not like a fresh piece of meat.  Thanks and good day ^.^

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Bumping back to page one.  Also wanna add if any clan I join has Transformers: Fall of Cybertron that would be a plus too.  Still debating on whether I want to keep Medal of Honor: Warfighter or not so not sure if that would be another plus yet or not.