Levelling cheats?

And I put a ?  because im just assuming some kind of cheating going on here,but im LVL.20 & had it from online day 1 so how the f**k did I just see a Lvl.203!!,I do have a life away from xbox but even if you didn`t surely you couldn`t get this high in 2weeks?!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

People hosting Criminal Records gives ~400k RP per hour.

wots criminal records when it`s at home?

its the race at the prison

oh right,for these people then the game will be over soon,can`t see the point myself

And spending 1 hour doing the same race around the same track is just nuts, I would be bored out my skull

LOL i expected this to happen just like the cheating that happened on Red Dead ... typical rockstar games... this is a game that promotes criminal activity yeah you're going to find cheaters.

get over it and cheat your self.

It's nothing to do with rockstar,some form of cheating or boosting happens in every online game.It's the gamers.You will never be able to rely on the gamers to play the way a game is intended,people will always look for ways to win,ways to cheat the system,ways to take shortcuts,And they always bloody find them =/

I'm 40hrs in on GTA:online and I am level 48. I know if I would have not messed around and just stuck to doing mission I could easily be double that. Some people just like to grind.

There's another glitch, which I'm not going to mention how, where you can keep replaying the same mission - I was in a room with guys who were doing a 25k / 4000RP mission and able to finish and restart every 2mins (after a patch that time went up to 4mins).  They've been doing 12 hours a day since launch and are level 140.

-

In case anyone wonders no I haven't been doing it with them because I prefer to play as the game is designed - you're playing the same game over and over for DAYS just to have lots of money and a high level, they think it's awesome but really they're still putting in ridiculous hours only to unlock everything and be bored with the game.

^Exactly.  I plan to take Jerff Face's route once I exhaust singleplayer.