Leveling up your heli perks easily

Heres a trick i accidentally found yesterday while playing conquest on Caspian border and i discovered if you are in a Helicopter (this could work for jets but you'll have amazing difficulty and you'll  need to have 14 fingers) If you capture a flag while being in a helicopter, you'll level up via the helicopter perks, i discovered this and unlocked the Flares and heat seeking missiles in one game :)

Just an heads up to those that struggles with flying and getting XP with the helicopter :)

BF3 rocks by the way and hit me up if you want some team play as I have no one :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'd wager that most people that try to capture flags in a helicopter would end up being captured by a building.

I'll have to do this for my scout helicopter gadgets. I like to pilot, so I'm usually not on the mini-gun.

I do this all the time.  But I can fly better then anyone i've seen yet.  I'll take "A" then fly over to "C", clear and take that too.  Keep practicing and know this, the default controls are best, but take getting used to :)

I don't like to toot my own horn but I like to fly helicopters for my team. I'm the only one in my group of friends who's proficient enough to dodge guided rockets by flying through groves of trees.

ITT: Douchebags bragging.

I am ashamed :(