level reset!!!!!!!!!

if this level reset *** is a glitch then why cant it be sorted by an update???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think they do it on purpose just so people will play the game longer. Their is no reason for it other then that because they r a major company and all of the other one have either never had this issue or fixed it quickly. This is 2 games now that they haven't fixed this garbage.

LMFAO "I think they do it on purpose just so people will play the game longer" that is the most idiotic response ive heard in a long while.

then tell my why a gaming company that has made millions and introduced ground breaking modes can't fix an issue that was in thier previous game. Either they do it on purpose or someone in charge thinks it's fun to *** over people or their are hackers that can only erase a few files at a time. If they weren't doing  it for a reason then they would have fixed it. When Gears 3 came out the Gears 2 data was deleted for many people why because they wanted people to jump over to gears 3 or wanted them to spend more time on Gears 2.

I'm seriously tired of this bullshit as well. First this issue was prevalent in Gears of War 2, but then we were put at ease as the information was being stored on servers rather than the local machine, but apparently there's still a big problem about this that's going on. I REALLY hope they fix it THIS time around.

get your *** together EPIC. PLEASE

[quote user="JaRizzz"]

then tell my why a gaming company that has made millions and introduced ground breaking modes can't fix an issue that was in thier previous game. Either they do it on purpose or someone in charge thinks it's fun to *** over people or their are hackers that can only erase a few files at a time. If they weren't doing  it for a reason then they would have fixed it. When Gears 3 came out the Gears 2 data was deleted for many people why because they wanted people to jump over to gears 3 or wanted them to spend more time on Gears 2.

[/quote]

Or maybe they found out your account was hacking or cheating or w/e and decided to hit you with a level reset?( I  am not accusing you of it but maybe epic sees you as doing it .. if you aren't you should really be bringing this up in Epic forums for the game instead of here because they are the ones enforcing a level reset not MS)

Make sure to back up your data with cloud storage or a usb and this goes for everyone who may be reading this because I had my rank reset twice already.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="ClosingRacer"]

[quote user="JaRizzz"]

[/quote]

Or maybe they found out your account was hacking or cheating or w/e and decided to hit you with a level reset?( I  am not accusing you of it but maybe epic sees you as doing it .. if you aren't you should really be bringing this up in Epic forums for the game instead of here because they are the ones enforcing a level reset not MS)

[/quote]No it's a real glitch.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

from what i understand, if you sign out or into your profile while the game is loaded, it resets your level. if you load up the game and are not signed into your gamertag, the game has you at level 1. when you sign into your gamertag, the game updates your settings to level 1. so be sure to sign into your gamertag before loading up the game.

Yeah this happened to me when Gears first came out... also lost my campaign data so had to start again :(