Level reset?

So last night when the game came out I reached a level 22 I believe. Today I played some campaign offline and then signed back in and I'm reset to a level 1. I even have the gnasher expert my title so that definitely looks funny that I show a level one with 100 gnasher kills. My stats and ranking all stayed the same but my level reset. Anyone else have this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes. The same thing happened to me twice last night. First i was lvl 24 and then i got off and i turned lvl one. I lost everything except my online K/D ratio. Then i want back on to lvl up again.. i reached lvl 13 and got put back down to lvl 1up again. :-( Gears has always been my favorite game but im not playing again until they fix this problem and give us something for all the money and time lost due to there negligence. I spent 5the hours online outside and 60$you or this game, the least they could do is give us something for there *** up.

I was convinced I would loose my level as I started playing online days before the official release, but seem to have kept this.

I had my entire campaign reset when I got online and downloaded the update - not happy having to start from the beginning again.

Don't sign into Xbox Live on a Gears loading screen.

i just reached level 30 and i played split screen with my friend now im level 1 wth?

Did your friend have the title update?

[quote user="NeecHMonkeY"]

I had my entire campaign reset when I got online and downloaded the update - not happy having to start from the beginning again.

[/quote]

You do not have to start all over again. All you have to do is start from the last act and chapter you were on.

You can still enjoy the game. It's annoying sure but it's not like your level keeps you from playing the game.

*** with your achievements and you miss out on content. I was reset 4 times in Gears 2 and I stopped playing because of it. But now I've missed out on skins and medals in Gears 3 because of the stupidity of online rank resetting

I reset twice