Level Reset!

I lost all my stats in Gears 3 including, kills, death, weapons, skin, characters, etc and my rank is 1 now I was about to re-up, I was a level 93. Call customer support and he had me clear out the cache

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Does anyone read anymore?

Nope

this is america....why would anyone care to read?

How does anything of what any of you said help me? If there is another post or something I don't know about point me in the right direction instead of being a 10 year old ***

There is other forums out there that deal with this. But they can only help you if you haven't played a game since you became a level one. Its something to do with deleting the online save then restarting the game and let it download your previous online save. Anyway search some other forms and you'll find it eventually find it.

Go to  http://www.gearsofwar.com           Lot's of information some helpful,some not.Good luck and sorry about your reset.Mine happened New Years Eve.

gears 3 forum full of D-BAGS.try helping OP or GTFO.

here OP:forums.epicgames.com/.../839290-RESET-amp-BACKUP-INFO-Make-a-backup-before-you-Re-Up!!!

So we are D-bags because you guys can't read past the 1st page to find other threads discussing level resets and how to fix em. Not to mention the pinned threads over at Epic.

^that would be correct.

Yes, I am a D-Bag.  Glad you noticed.