Level 81 Club

just curious here. who here has at least 1 maxed out character in all skills. 

i will go first, my toon is a level 81 wood elf. his archery, smithing, and illusion skill perk trees are all maxed out

as well. with that being said he also has spec points into stealth, enchanting, alchemy and one handed weapons.

he also has all the werewolf perks aquired as well as most of the of shouts.

sorry for the lack of capitalization folks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The rack was patched

Just real quick (and Off Topic) but what's with all the "toon" reference lately?

Been over a year and have yet to get any character past 45.  I have reroll syndrome ._.

Some of us started calling our characters "toons" back before WOW.

700+ hours played on my Vampiric Nord Female Magi. Lv81. Perk maxed: Destruction and Enchantment. Since Dragonborn DLC Ive been flipping the other stuff around trying new things so I dont go off and make new toon just yet. This is also my 3rd lv81 and I have deleted them because they all died. I play DisD. Which makes this toon a Goddess since she hasnt died yet. Also I put restrictions on my DisD toons Which can make stuff harder. Like no fast travel. Max gold on hand 10k. Must eat, sleep and drink (Fallout:NV.) Also since I am a vampire I must drink blood once a day and sleep daytime unless in a cave or quest needs me in daylight.

I have an argonian that was my first character that I power leveled to 81. Used as many books, trainers, and leveling areas I could. All the magic was the hardest to level up by far and took FOREVER for me.

I just have one.

Quick question, any way to fix the stupid glitch where you can't hang weapons in the racks?

I know people on Dark Souls have always called them "toons," but I honestly have no idea where that came from.

i cringe at the thought of 81........i have a toon at 68 or 69 and leveling is going nowhere seems like..........but its still fun!!