Level 72 Elemental (Electric) Infinity Pistol Please!

I've been farming Doc Mercy for weeks trying to get an elemental infinity pistol - electric preferred. If someone will dupe me one, I can dupe any of the dozens of level 72 legendaries I have. Highlights include standard infinity pistol, hellfire, electric baby maker, slag baby maker, ***, big badaboom, sledges shotgun, conference call, bee, transformer, sham, class mods for gunzerker, soldier, mecromancer, and many more. Thanks in advance. Gamertag is BraveSirMaple.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

***above is the B*tch. I also have two pearlescent guns - a level 72 storm sniper riffle and a level 72 Sawbar assault riffle. I also have a Hoplite seraph shield. I might have something else you need - just ask. Thanks in advance.

I can dupe you a fire infinity lvl 72. My electric one is only a lvl 50. I could use a non elemental 72 infinity though and a sham or a magic missile (4X preferred right now using lvl 35 and only 2X). There are other things I could use too although really wanna start getting all OP8 stuff but those 3 for now I can use lvl 72 versions of.

Great! I'll dupe two different non-elemental 72 infinity pistols that I have, as well as the sham and my two pearls (sorry, no magic missile). Let me know if there's anything else you want. When will you be on to trade?

What else do you have to dupe? lol Although that's definitely good for the dupe trade. I can go on pretty much now if you want.

Like I said I really wanna stock up on OP8's but I could use to stock up on lvl 72's as well seeing some alts will not get to that level as well as some friends I know. Oh if you want I will also throw in a lvl 60 shock infinity I forgot I have that.

Ok I'll go on now too and friend request you. If you want to include the shock infinity that would be great. Do you have a level 72 legendary class mod for yourself? I have a few for Gunzerker, Mechromancer, and Commando. If I hear back from you soon I'll dupe one if you'd like.

My main is the assassin probably ok for now with the survivor class mod. Don't have lvl 72's for my alts yet though.  Oh forgot to ask if you have a blood of the seraphs lvl 72 I only have a lvl 50 of it I use.

Let's see for lvl 72 gear I will eventually wanna stock Unkempt Harold, sandhawks, norfleet, CC, Shock and Caustic infinities, cannot remember offhand what others I had at lvl 50 I plan on gearing at higher levels as well.

I'm still looking for a level 72 (or thereabouts) shock infinity. If anyone out there has one, I have plenty worth trading for. Let me know.

I can help u out the elemented infinity pistols just msg me on live....peace

Now if someone can dupe me a set of elemental (and a non-elemental) OP8 infinities that would be great

@StupidBMXer - Thanks for hooking me up. Much appreciated.

@Meijin Trunks - I'll message you later to dupe you the OP8 infinities.