Level 3 Challenges..Help?

So I've currently finished the Deathclaw Pro Killer challenge and I had planned on doing the Man - Machine and Arm For Bear challenges, but I don't know where I could find 10 sentry bots/mister gutsys. The ones at Robconn won't respawn and I can't think of any other place to look inside of the Mojave. Anyone have any ideas? I have consider just blowing up Cazadors but I don't know where to find long fuse dynamite..I hate having to rely on weapons I'd never use now for these lame challenges :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The Crashed Vertibird has seven or so Hardened Sentry Bots/Mister Gutsys.

Dynamite/Long Fuse Dynamite can be found on the Powder Gangers, who you might find in a Vault (can't remember which) or, if you haven't cleared it, their camps/the prison.

I believe you can also buy Long Fuse Dynamite, but I'm not certain.

Do the sentries/gutsys respawn?

Yeah, the enemies around the vertibird respawn. Just wait three days. You can also find Mister Gutsys at Nellis Air Force Base, and I'm pretty sure they respawn too.

I've been waitinf a couple days and nothing has respawned at the Vertibird :(

At least three full days dude.

Like...in game 3 days?

Yeah man. And wait somewhere other than the crashsite, give them a chance to spawn.

Hmm any other places I can look?

Yeah, you can try the securitron vault, under The Fort. Also Nellis Airforce Base has respawning Mister Gutsys.

I never figured out how to get into the fort if you side with the NCR..is it even possible cause I thought the only way to get in there was by using the ferry that the legion have?