Lets talk about guns

Geth Spitfire: I have messed around with it a bit and its pretty good. Over 1000 bullets. If you run out of bullets in clip then it starts eating your extra ammo without stopping. Its pretty much a mini gun. I am impressed with it but it is a tiny bit shaky. Even putting stable mod on doesnt help one bit.

Venom Shotgun: Now I really want to like this gun. Its powerful. Very powerful. My problem with it is that you have to be very accurate as it shoots a energy ball as its ammo. So if a guy is running you must time ahead of him. The grenade launcher is really nice but best used at far range. Short range shots do not seem to be very damaging. If you miss or shoot the floor with grenade launcher that ball breaks into like maybe 6 to 8 little mini grenades. Regular shots are also strong. If you shoot for their feet you can launch enemys up in the air.

I could go on with the other guns butt these two guns are the only worthy  N7 guns added in my opinion. Spitfire could be better than Cerberus Harrier or Typhoon. Venom is arguable the best shotgun in the game. So lets see what you all thought of these or any other new guns.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have no thought on them as the frakkin RNG store refuses to give me them! I get upgrades for my other Ultra Rare weapons instead! I can't even finish the Reckoning challenge as I need to unlock TWO of the Reckoning UR guns, as I've finished all the other parts for that challenge except for the Blood Pack Punisher pistol which I'll never use!

Spent in the last 3 days a million credits (took me awhile to earn that as I had work which got in the way of my gaming), and all I have to show for it, is a frakkin N7 Eagle IX!

The Geth Spitfire must be of the SUPER Ultra Rare variety, for I think that I've only seen one person use it since the DLC was released.  I'd recommend CAMAROBOY69's method of buying Veteran Packs & REGULAR Spectre Packs, since sticking to this system I've unlocked alot more Ultra Rare Cards and Characters, it only took about a week to unlock every training card for the Awakened Collector, can't decide on Red or Blue eyes though...:-)

I've always gone for the Particle Rifle when it comes to multiplayer. Its powerful and you never have to worry about running out of ammo.

I love my Mattock X, but after about 20 or so minutes of going from short-controlled burst to super-rapid fire mode, I need to give my trigger finger a rest.  LOL  :)

I have all the weapons in the game. I have all pre-reckoning weapons level 10 except for promo weapons. I only have one level 10 of those. I have a level 4 spitfire and a 5 venom. I received most of these including all new weapons in arsenal packs. Thats all I buy now. Arsenal packs really do seem to increase the drop rate. Buying these I usually get something at least every other day on about 500,000 to 600,000 credits

I only buy Spectre Packs and honestly, I don't really care about getting all of the other guns because I already have all of my favorite weapons at level 10 and my primary focus is on Cyclonic Modulator 3s and Cyclonic Modulator 4s.  I have surprisingly been getting a lot of guns by just simply purchasing Spectre Packs, but I am really pleased to have my supply of Cyclonic Modulators back.  Furthermore, I got really lucky and I now carry 6 Cobra Missiles, Ops Survival Pack, Medigel, and Spare Ammo Packs.  The weapons that I use the most are the Wraith X, Claymore X, Widow X, Eviscerator X, Paladin X, Phaeston X, and Tempest X     :)

I get all of my cyclonic modulator 4's in arsenal packs. They ARE spectre packs with an added chance of guns. The equipment  is cool being able to carry 6 but I really never use any of them except medi gels.

All I buy are Arsenal Packs (with the odd Jumbo Equipment pack now and then), and the Reckoning Ultra Rares are always eluding myself. Check my Manifest (social.bioware.com/.../inventory) and you'll see what I have, so to those who have stated "you need to max out Common/Uncommon/etc"... well you'll see that's not applicable in my case.

Don't buy the Arsenal/Reserves/Premium Spectre Packs, stick to Veteran & REGULAR Spectre Packs ONLY (aside from the Jumbo Equipment Packs, of course).  I was skeptical of CAMAROBOY69's logic as well, but my luck was pretty bad so I was willing to try anything and I tell you, after buying only Veterans & Spectres I noticed an improvement almost immediately, even my Volus Engineer (Ultra Rare) was from a Veteran Pack!......:-)

I cannot agree with you on this. I have gotten more weapons in arsenal packs than any other. I dont want to start another friendly debate with you cause your pretty good at it. So I will just say to each their own. As long as your happy with your purchases.