Let’s Play BC1!!!

Just played for an hour and I had more fun in that hour than I had in BF3. Servers are full.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is the Hellfire missile still buggy?

[quote user="x Proto x"]

Just played for an hour and I had more fun in that hour than I had in BF3. Servers are full.

[/quote]No you didnt..There is no way you had more fun with an older game..impossible..

I have never been spawnraped like I have in BC1. Worst gaming experience of my life, and I got rid of that game immediately.

I too hated BC1 at first, but once you got past the 2 magazines required for a kill ....turned out to be a pretty fun game in the end

yeait was fun for two seconds i guess.... if i wanted people to survive 5000 rounds of ammunition i would play halo

No

That was one of the few shooters on console that has required "skill". AS you had to aim to get kills instead of them being handed to you. People who say it was bad and took too long to kill weren't good. /story

You mad, brah?

It required the same skill as it takes to pop a balloon at th county fair with a squirt gun....sure. If you are into taking way too long to actually get the job done.

People thought it took to long to kill, but what they don't realize is that the game had hardly any recoil. So if you knew how to shoot you could down 2-3 targets per mag. IT was essentially the same Time To Kill time if you knew what you were doing.

bfbc.statsverse.com/.../Red%20Clown

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../xbox

Just compare the two for accuracy. There is a huge difference.

@ Proto sorry brah but I can never play that game again as it uses a grain filter and that seriously messes with my eyes.