Lets Get A Few Things Straight!!! Tips, Facts and No No's

Ok, So 50% of BF3 players are good, then their are the other 50%....... Here are some simple tips / facts, Please all the Vets out their feel free to add your 5cents worth.

1) The Amtrack is NOT A TANK!!! Stop treating it like one, Its best use is a mobile spawn point for the whole team. Run into the enemy base on Rush park it behind a building nice and safe, then you can  overun your enemies.

2) If you've never flown a helicopter don't jump into it in MP, It'll **** your whole team off if you keep crashing it into the ground 3 seconds after take off with 3 team mates in it, right after you bail out like a little B#$CH!

3) In regards to Jets..... ^^^ (Same As Above) ^^^

4) I've seen some noob moron team mates blowing up my Anti-Tank Mines with grenades, Cause their afraid they'll go off if they go near them..... *SIGH* Allied mines do not detonate if an ally walks, drives or salsa's over them...... OK?! Use your mini map if the mine matches up with a circle x on the map it's an allies, DON'T BLOW IT UP!

That's it for my little rant, Feel free to add or flame. Whatever...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

....I forgot my orthopedic hat today

It's one thing to dole out advice, but it's another to be an @ss about it. Battlefield honks are the worst.

hi spud...lol @ honks o.O

You got a point. I'm not one to push down the noob, we all had to learn somewhere..but there's a facility for noobs to learn how to fly the plane and chopper..

I guess it comes down to think as a team member and not an individual...oh how I long to get in a game where everyone's not running around like headless chickens...

Oh goodie... random rules from a random stranger.  As a BF vet I would say to all the non vets.... do whatever you want, you paid your 60 bucks.

There is no other place to learn how to fly the jets / helicopters... so wtf do you expect them to do? They gotta learn somehow.

[quote user="horrorscoped"]

Oh goodie... random rules from a random stranger.  As a BF vet I would say to all the non vets.... do whatever you want, you paid your 60 bucks.

[/quote]well put

[quote user="KnightDragul"]

Ok, So 50% of BF3 players are good, then their are the other 50%....... Here are some simple tips / facts, Please all the Vets out their feel free to add your 5cents worth.

1) The Amtrack is NOT A TANK!!! Stop treating it like one, Its best use is a mobile spawn point for the whole team. Run into the enemy base on Rush park it behind a building nice and safe, then you can  overun your enemies.

2) If you've never flown a helicopter don't jump into it in MP, It'll **** your whole team off if you keep crashing it into the ground 3 seconds after take off with 3 team mates in it, right after you bail out like a little B#$CH!

3) In regards to Jets..... ^^^ (Same As Above) ^^^

4) I've seen some noob moron team mates blowing up my Anti-Tank Mines with grenades, Cause their afraid they'll go off if they go near them..... *SIGH* Allied mines do not detonate if an ally walks, drives or salsa's over them...... OK?! Use your mini map if the mine matches up with a circle x on the map it's an allies, DON'T BLOW IT UP!

That's it for my little rant, Feel free to add or flame. Whatever...

[/quote] 

1. LOL AMTRAK are not tanks LOL …I watch several players this morning do just this they ran the vehicle right into anything that moved. I don’t know, maybe there is a ribbon for doing that type of driving. Anyway, its funny to watch.

2 &3. AS for flying a chopper there needs to be a start point. I am sure you didn’t know how to fly one on your first game of BF so, don’t tell others not to try and fly one. Everyone needs to start somewhere, right ! Besides, it is really funny watching someone you know has little experience flying a chopper of jets and they go up and down up and down then noise dive into the ground.

4. LOL ….

OK here’s my RANT:

1. Why does BF need more than one color gets confusing when other’s are shooting at me but I’m on their team .. Must be an immigration issue.

2. I really want what those players who stand out in the middle of open ground and never die Boy, I want what he’s using.

3. EA you really need to give us open chat. I am sure someone has been yelling orders to me and I don’t hear no one on team chat I’m a single player EA. LOL

4. I really hate those players who will block your access so his buddy on the other team can kill you that really bugs me.

5. HEY EA, why give us a selection of game modes when only two of them work and not the rest.

Lets rant on !!

There is no where else for people to learn how to fly. Dice should have included a training option with bots or something.

As a battle field vet i agree a bit with the op's rant all but the chopper and jet thing this being the fact I too have a hard time flying these things. Trying my best to get better in the co-op campaign but still fact is best and easiest way to learn is experience, so I am for people "playing a game" which this is and if my team gets a bit hammered because some one is trying to learn a new skill so be it, maybe in a few days that one bad pilot will be zipping me around to flag points  in the near future. just my two cents worth.