++++ Lets Be Postive For A Change ++++

I often visit the BF forums to find  lots of posts from players bring up issues regarding multiplayer. Things like hardcore team killing, whole team of bush wookies being spawn trapped etc................................................. However despite these issues, millions of players still logon to the serves every day.

So I wanted to make a postive post regarding what makes this game great in your own personal opinion, what do you look forward to when you load the game?

For me its the random moments that happen during a match with no matter how much you try, can never be expiranced in the same way again, also not knowing what type of match your going to play and what kit your going to depend on to help your team secure the win. I love the moments when there is only 10 tickets left, 1 objective and seems like the match is over, when all of a suddenthe whole team comes together and caps the objective and then pushes on to get the win.

What makes the game great in your eyes, what is it that keeps you playing ? ? ? ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

One Positive thing not no one can argue with is, DICE Sound Guys are the BEST there is #Truth

One thing I look forward to is tank vs tank showdowns. Those are always fun.

sounds like something Obama would say blahhhhh

I like switching to rockets, getting in the tank gunner seat and when we run into another tank waiting for their first shot to hit, hop out, fire a rocket at them, then hop back in before their next shot.

[quote user="SirVilius"]

OP I think what you are discribing are "Battlefield Moments".

[/quote]

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

[quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

One thing I look forward to is tank vs tank showdowns. Those are always fun.

[/quote]

And I doubt Im the only one who does it, but do you guys rotate the tank to mitigate damage taken to different areas?

[/quote]

Most smart tankers do. It's amazing that so few people realize that your frontal armour is stronger than your rear or side armour. Most of the tank battles that I win are due to this reason. A lot of players like to strafe in a tank vs tank fight, leaving their side armour exposed.

Basic rule of thumb when tanking: always point your frontal armour towards enemy fire.

Seeing a tracer attach to a chopper always gives me joy.

[quote user="Clean Roach"]

Hey OP not to sound like a jerk..but this is the xboxlive forums..These forums were made for the sole purpose of fighting with a keyboard thru the internet..It will never change. People are gonna be negative as hell about everything and everything here. So you might as well join in on the HATE !!

[/quote]

^^ I know this. But I'm trying to get people to share there views on why this game is so great. Just enjoy the game for what it is. Have fun and share your experiences.

Think about it like this. Someone thinks I want to get into Battlefield, so they check out the forums and find loads of people complaining. Which might put them off buying one of the best FPS's on the market at the moment.

This game doesn't  always get the credit it deserves.

C4. I love destroying everything. EVERYTHING!!!!!!

OP I think what you are discribing are "Battlefield Moments".