Let's talk about Powers and Power Combos

Do any of you guys focus your Shepard or multiplayer classes around heavy use of powers???

I'm that type of Mass Effect player that would sacrifice weapon damage for a faster power recharge. All my class builds are based around the use of their powers, potencial combos and very fast recharge speeds.

This usually have me only carrying one light weapon and spamming of the powers 1-3 seconds of one another.

Using the powers so fast back to back. Lots of great and VERY deadly combos can be formed. I usually try to think of potencial ways I can use their powers, along with other players powers/weapons to get the best use out of them. I have all classes besides the soldier over level 15 because I experiment with the power use of each class and race that I unlock.

I regularly see many people in the lobby carrying two weapons and some of them be the heavier weapons like the mattock ****+katana shotgun. So I can see just from their equipment, not a lot of people use their powers a lot. Or at lease spam the hell out of them like I do.  Some classes there be times where I complete entire waves without firing a single bullet.

For you guys who DO use powers often, let's talk about the powerful and effective power combos you've used or came across in your game plays.

What powers and power combos do YOU use in your game???

Do you build your characters around the use of their powers or are you a straight up gunner person that occasionally use their powers???

Do you usually go for the power damage, weapon damage, or power recharge???

I'm interested in seeing just how everyone use their characters. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I play an Adept with only powers and the Mattock. I use almost only powers. The combination I like to use the most is Stasis and any other Biotic Power. This occasionally causes the Stasis Field to explode, killing the enemy in Stasis and knocking everyone else back. I also Spam Throw like there is no tomorrow. I have it fully updated so it can take down an Assault Trooper in one hit. It's a lot of fun to throw enemies around.

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

I play an Adept with only powers and the Mattock. I use almost only powers. The combination I like to use the most is Stasis and any other Biotic Power. This occasionally causes the Stasis Field to explode, killing the enemy in Stasis and knocking everyone else back. I also Spam Throw like there is no tomorrow. I have it fully updated so it can take down an Assault Trooper in one hit. It's a lot of fun to throw enemies around.

[/quote]I do the exact same thing.

Charge/Nova is very fun, but risky since you're now on the front line ahead of your teammates with no barriers. It still works very well though

I can't play as a Vanguard. I die right away every time lol

[/quote]

If your using your powers more, you may want to use a heavy pistol instead. Or light SMG.  It gets your powers to recharge faster. That mattock is pretty heavy.

I also like using the Charge and Nova power. They go great together. I only really use nova when I charge into a entire group of enemies, hoping not to kill them all so I can charge someone else to restore my barriers.

My recharge is so fast for my vanguard that when I charge someone, and then nova right after, by the time nova is done, I can charge someone else immediately to restore my barriers and then use nova again if charge doesn't kill em, as nova does the most damage with a full bar of barriers. My nova does something CRAZY like 900+ damage and 1000+ force. It pretty much clean an entire room of enemies, but leaves you with no barriers, so I always hope there's at least one guy close by to charge right after the nova.

I can't play as a Vanguard. I die right away every time lol

[/quote]

vanguard is the first, and so far only, class that i've really played and enjoyed. 

This is how I usually play my infiltrator. Using this combo.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9CVyRLnxNg&feature=youtu.be]

I don't mind the recharge with the Mattock actually. I can throw someone and then by the time they get on the ground I can use it again.

You guys should try the Singularity+Warp combo. This thing rapes like no tomorrow. And as implanted said the Stasis+any other biotic power Wrex (See what i did there. Humor failure) enemies.

Krogan Melee all the way