Let's start something...

This game, like any other has it's downsides... but overall, it's refreshing and new.  There is however, one glaring problem (if you can call it that).  It REQUIRES teamwork and communication.

I want to start a movement or something... start spreading the word:

• No party chat (unless you have a full team)
  • Plug in and use your mic's

Probably not possible in this day and age, but I'm sure going to try, but I can't do it alone.  If enough people agree to assist in this, I'll start a viral movement to spread this message to GRFS players.  If you like the idea, and would be willing to participate, respond in the positive to this thread.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Games like this benefit from banning party chat.

Yes...

Agree

no doubt, ive only played 2 games online so far for a total of 30 mi ns and both times beinf Bodark and nobody talked AT ALL.  I tried to just stick with teamates but with out them responding back to me was imposisslbe to get anything going!  

I am sick of silence..... add me no bs player  looking for people who are serious

When playing solo I'm always talking...maybe the others mute me cause I make no sense. When nobody responds I start singing some Pink Floyd. On the rare occasion some random actually talks with me in game I'm like a stalker just amazed anyone will talk to me.

Having played past Ghost Recon games, I always find this community to be one of the best.  I have met many interweb friends through this series.  What really bothers me is how so many people are chatting away on COD, worst community behind the Gestapo yet this one being more mature and like-minded are so quiet?  Of course I blame the obvious, party chat and it being a new release.  I am hoping after the departure of the transplants we will have more chatter, time will tell.

Wish I'd thought of that...

Yo Def, I know what you mean. Every time I play Call of Duty, I join a lobby and 5 people are trying to crack lame jokes at the same time.

Pink Floyd . . . Keep Talking  would be a good choice . . .