Let loose in Los Santos

Ok, so it is launch day, you have finished your real world duties for the day and have just booted up GTA 5. After the intro/tutorial/mandatory first mission; what is the first thing you are going to do in Los Santos when you are let off the leash? Drive into the desert on a quad bike and do some dune jumping? Steal a train? Jump into Free Roam with some friends? Beat an innocent bystander to death?

For me, I think it is going to be a road trip around the map in the fastest car I can lay my hands on, followed by a hike up Mt Chiliad and then into Free Roam for some carnage with some friends. How about you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Road trip, changing cars as often as possible. Just to see what cars they kept, what they added, and how they changed..

Nice, I think a lot of players will be doing the road trip thing. I also want to see if you can set the train on the wrong side of the track and surf it to destruction, a la trailer 2 with Trevor.

Road Trip/Stockpiling.

Opening up the map , whilst at the same time looking for things to fill my inventory with. 

[quote user="iAshHD"]

Road Trip/Stockpiling.

Opening up the map , whilst at the same time looking for things to fill my inventory with. 

[/quote]

Nothing better than hoarding a decent amount of gear for later missions. I have noticed some of promo screens had guns with laser sights on them, there may be rare/customised weapons out in the wilderness.  

I will be interested to see how the shooting mechanics are; will they be in the style of Red Dead Redemption, or more like Max Payne 3? Personally, I think that although Max Payne 3 had a stylish and vicious shooting mechanic, RDR's would be better suited to the open world environment (minus the deadeye).

If they go with Max Payne 3, all you are going to see most of the time in MP is n00bs using only TWO machine guns, TWO pistols, or a mixture of both. Also, did you say ADS? HA! Free-Run shooting anyone?

(MOD REMOVED)

OT: This may sound sad but I'm going to check out the improvements made to the Police Fleet, and then maybe hit up multiplayer but only after playing through 1/4 of the story.

This is probably going to sound childish, but if I do get this game, I'll probably find a firearm of some sort, and begin racking up stars. Am I original, or what?

Very. Still, got to give props for being "original" and "old school".

Beat up an old lady harass the cops and run to take the first good car I find

[quote user="SLASHCANDY8"]

Ok, so it is launch day, you have finished your real world duties for the day and have just booted up GTA 5. After the intro/tutorial/mandatory first mission; what is the first thing you are going to do in Los Santos when you are let off the leash? Drive into the desert on a quad bike and do some dune jumping? Steal a train? Jump into Free Roam with some friends? Beat an innocent bystander to death?

For me, I think it is going to be a road trip around the map in the fastest car I can lay my hands on, followed by a hike up Mt Chiliad and then into Free Roam for some carnage with some friends. How about you?

[/quote]

I am really excited about the random events,which i loved in Red dead.Makes it so much more fun to explore the map.

And what kind of activities theyve putted in,tennis etc...And offcourse,pimping the cars,anyone heard if its confirmed?Tuning,rims etc?

@Durva, s'up buddy?

@MIKEY, I too can't wait to see what Random Encounters will see in GTA: V. Also, to answer your question:

[quote user="xxXMIKEY83Xxx"]And offcourse,pimping the cars,anyone heard if its confirmed?Tuning,rims etc?[/quote]

I don't think it was ever officially confirmed; just assumed by the fanbase.