Let It GO!

Because we all believe that we will be charged for the new ending, lets not buy it! Some say that ME3's ending was planned from the start, I can't speak to that. If we are forced to pay for the "real ending", then DON'T PAY! Let it go. Let ME3 stand the way it is. That's a tough decision, but that's what Bioware has taught us to do over the past five years, "make the tough decisions". One or two people doing this won't work, in the words of Shepard " We fight or we die!"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Who's "we all"? Unless it includes added missions and not only a "new" or added ending, I don't believe they will charge for it.

If you have seen what BSN has been like until the PR announcement and after then it will not be wise for Bioware to charge the community for the new endings. We've already paid for the game and we deserve the endings we were promised for free.

The community is waiting for Bioware official announcement and details this April 6th at PAX regarding the endings of ME3. I assure you if they announce anything but the ending DLC then a much more severe backlash will erupt, the same said for if Bioware announces the ending  DLC, but  with a price.  There will be severe backlash, yes, but most will accept it once to get a better ending to ME3. 

I do agree with the, "Let it go.  Let ME3 stand the way it is." statement made by DEM0STER, it really is the best way to deal with it, they'll just create more "plot holes" to fill different holes, the game's fine the way it is.  Should they decide to go this route of 'Alternative Ending DLC' it absolutely should be free, just attend to the ones who are actually playing this game instead of just complaining about it by releasing some multiplayer content first, overcharge us a bit so the whiners can have their bubba free of charge and have something new to complain about...:-)

I doubt it'd be free... there more than likely will be a charge for it. I don't like the ending either, but to 'Let ME3 stand the way it is'... that doesn't sit right with me at all. While some will say the 'game's fine the way it is', that's all well and good... but to many others they want a new ending, one befitting the characters they've journeyed with the last five years. Whether that comes in a ending DLC or not is unclear at this time, as there are probably other parts of the story a DLC could/should be released for (Shepard's trial and helping Aria retake Omega for example) aside from the usual DLC for multiplayer.

People will complain about anything and everything... Did BioWare 'drop the ball' with the ending? Yes, in some aspects... but all this constant 'talks' about endings, multiplayer etc... it's gone on far enough. Instead of saying 'Let it go' for the ending... I suggest to 'Let it go... all the ME3 complaints'. It's out now, so deal with it. If BioWare releases a new ending, so be it. Remember... there are other games out there (Shock horror I know) besides ME3.

I'm writing from the perspective of someone has only played the third game in the series. Obviously I'm not as invested as you all are in the ME series, buuuut who's to say that the dlc ending will satisfy people to their content? You could end up paying extra money for another ending you don't like....................................

If the DLC is substantial (such as a 'Take back Omega' mission) and just happens to include a new ending, I'll buy it.

-

If it's just the ending that should have been in the game I already bought, both EA and Bioware can stick their game up their Vegemite Valley.

or, The Marmite Alleyway...:-)

That's the thing Advantage Camo... a 'Ending DLC' could inevitably cause more negativity than what BioWare is already experiencing. Saying that there'll be no cost for it, is a pipedream. They'll be spending their time etc in making it, so of course they'll want some compensation... EVEN though some say it should've been included in the final game from the get go. People will end up complaining about it no matter what (IE: "i'm not paying for that!", "Should've been included", "It's terrible" etc etc etc), as you can't please everybody... and videogame fans can be amongst the most loyal and conversely the most volatile a company will ever see.

BioWare needs to learn from this whole debacle, otherwise, they'll lose far more than just a fanbase and reputation within the gaming community... they'll lose revenue needed to keep them afloat (Square Enix is in these waters and has been for nearly a decade...).

three words (again):

Prince + of + Persia

www.gamespot.com/.../26705192

I think even once they do come out with a new ending there's still going to be people who aren't satisfied with it. After watching the indoctrination theory analysis, I don't think it was THAT bad. There were some other parts of the game that I was more so disappointed with than the ending itself.