Leonardo Da Vinci

Hi,

For those who have finished AC II, I have a question I hope you can help with. When Paolo gave me the Broken Assassin knives and told me to take to Leonardo, I already had 1 Codex Page, but not the other 2 in that section of Florence. Leo decrypted the codex page and said bring him more. I found two more but when I returned to his shop, he is never around.  Just curious to know if he will be available later in the game to decrypt my other codex pages, as I have left Florence for the Family Villa. Thanks in advance!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yes, he will be around the entire game.  Just wait until you see his little "L" symbol, and you'll be able to get all of your codex pages decrypted.

Thanks!  Already been back to Leo after returning from Tuscany first time. I think I have about 1/3 of the codex pages and 1/2 of the glyphs. Love some of the Assassination kill shots, really wicked!   Game has got to be one of the most addictive I have played.  

Just wait until you start Brotherhood, that multiplayer keeps me going back.

Came in to ask this same question, but it was answered for me. Now that is service!