LEGO STAR WARS 3,WHY SO FRUSTRATING????

i am a huge fan of the lego games but this one is driving me mad.the new system of moving the objects using the "force" is so annoying and glitched.you have to use it to get all the mini kits for eg in the first level where you build a tower of just 5 blocks.it takes forever too line them up and then when you climb them it falls over arghh!!then in legacy of terror just 4 blocks to assemble and its a nightmare to get them lined up to get the minikit,its so frustrating and ruining the game.in the originals when you used the force the items went where they needed to go,not now they go where they want to. also just playing the main story levels is complicated,somehow i managed to play them in the wrong order so "freed the empire" then somehow went back to fighting general grevious?? anyone else annoyed by this game or is it just me?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:
[quote user="Total Sickboy"]

I never really had any problems with any of the lego games, they were all quite fun to play.

[/quote] its not even on your played list??

I never really had any problems with any of the lego games, they were all quite fun to play.

pirates was great,i got 100% pretty easy and not frustrating as was batman and the indianna jones ones,this one seems to have been made to be much harder.it is still an easy game i suppose its just real irritating at times

there is possibly no possible right way to answer this. i had a lot of fun playing it and some not. they just changed the way you do things. they did the same thing with lego harry potter and i think pirates?