LEGO PIRATES,NO FORUM? POST HERE

with the appauling mess that is brink i turned to this to fill a gap and its great but why no forum?.im sure theres many players of this game wanting a bit of help now and again ,it can be tricky finding everything.anyone interested in this game post here till they get an official one going

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

The game forums are being added manually and obviously that's a pretty big task so it will take some time.

Seems to me that most people are enjoying Lego Pirates which is good news. I like the Lego games (in general) and was thinking about picking this up for some co-op fun with my son. May get it at the weekend.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Is it just me, or are there a lot of glitches that need to be worked out with Lego Pirates?  The split-screen is awful to the extent that it affects game play poorly.  I had two instances in the game in which I broke a chest that was supposed to reveal pieces of an item to build to complete the level, and.....nothing.  I played back through a couple of times until it appeared (see "Isla de Muerta" when you have to build the skeleton bones barrel.)

To BigSilverBear - this is not a co-op friendly game.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 4 Applies to: