Legendary Weapons to Trade, if you want to

To all who read this

I have 2 profiles, other than my own, which I can exchange with locally, and 1 other remotely.

This means that between 4 members of my family (inc me) we can pool our game resources and we have the following weapons needed and the following duplicates.

NEEDED

Dragenbone Hammer

Hammer of Wilma geddon

Jacks Hammer

Sorrows Fist

Tannars Glory

The TYPO

Bloodcraver

Dragonstomper .48

Skorms Justice

The Heros Companion

The Swinging Sword

DUPLICATES WE HAVE TO TRADE

Auroras Shield

Farie Hammer of the Moon King

Desert Fury

Defender of the Faith (3 spare to sell)

Facemelter

Mr Stabby

The Merchants Bodyguard

The Splade

Just msg me on Xbox live and we can try and arrange a swap or two.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi, I know you haven't mentioned it, but do you have Avo's lamentation and thunderblade? I'd trade either of them for my tannars glory and dragonbone hammer?

Congrats to Vixboyz18 for the trade of Avos Lamentation for Tannars Glory.

My revised list of weapons I need and that I have spare are listed below. Please note that the weapons I have to offer list from before may have been slightly wrong. The weapons below should now be the accurate list.

The way this works with me is that I have me and 3 other family members all with the game at vvarious stages.

This lists below are across all 4 gamertags that are playing the game.

This may mean that when you deal with us, you may be dealing with one of 4 different profiles, depending on who has the weapon.

A GOOD TIME TO CATCH ALL OF US IS DURING THE WEEKS COMMENCING THE 8TH AND 15TH AUGUST.

Just msg my gamertag, and I will get back to you and arrange the trade.

Vixboyz18 was a pleasure to deal with, so lets hope I can do the same with anyone else interested in the offer.

Cheers

NEEDED

Dragenbone Hammer

Hammer of Wilmageddon

Jacks Hammer

Sorrows Fist

The TYPO

Bloodcraver

Skorms Justice

The Heros Companion

The Swinging Sword

OFFERED

Auroras Shield

Faerie Hammer of the Moon King

Scythes Warhammer

Trollblight

Chickenbane

Desert Fury

Gnomewrecker

Reaver Industries Perforator

Tee  Killer Shooter

The Barnumficator

The Bonesmasher

Defender of the Faith

Facemelter

Scattershot

Swift Irregular

The Equaliser

The Marksman 500

Avo's Lamentation

Mr Stabby

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

Slimquick

Souldrinker

The Love Sword

The Merchants Bodyguard

STOP PRESS

I now have Dragenbone Hammer as well (which I just got in game) which leaves me still wanting the following

STILL NEEDED

Hammer of Wilmageddon

Jacks Hammer

Sorrows Fist

The TYPO

Bloodcraver

Skorms Justice

The Heros Companion

The Swinging Sword

Just to close this thread. I am happy to announce that I no have all the weapons. I cant trade anything back, as I got the the weapons by playing the game with my bro-in-law and my kids. Over the 4 profiles we got all the weapons and we have now redistributed them back to their original owners within our little group.

Thanks to everyone who traded with me, and especially En Viscid who gave me the final weapon withouth asking for anything in return.

When the xbox community works, it works.

Thread Closed !!!!

Did you get them with any nonmembers of the Xbox? My sons play too. But they don't have Live.

Hi Teeman

I was only on Xbox Live to get them, sorry. I have 5 gold accounts between myself, my 3 kids and bro-in-law and so we had plenty to choose from, so I only needed to get around 8 weapons and the chefs hat once everyone had finished the game.

I now have everything I need and all the  achievements as a result..

We are still arranging to swap the chefs hat between the profiles ourselves at the moment due to our differing schedules and so on, but if you manage to get a free one month intro to live with one of the games, then just msg me on the xbix, and I will see what I can do for you at that time.

The chefs hat is liable to be unavailable for a while as my bro-in-law is back at work now but good luck anyway in your hunt for stuff.

Sorry I cant be more help at the moment.

Hey, ive the majority of those weapon. I need the merchants body guard and the splade. The thing is I only have one of most of the weapons. So can you duplicate them?

No worries bud. Once I saw that there is like 52 weapons I kind of gave up on it. All that work for a 20 Gamer score not worth it IMO. I have Live BTW. It's just my sons that don't.

Oh yeah the Chet's hat is so easy to get. You just make friends with one of the cooks in the Bowerstone Castle