Legendary Co-Op Partners needed.

I just got back into playing Halo 3 after playing the heck out of Reach. One of the things I really would like to finish is Co-Op on Legendary and do the last mission for the vidmaster. If anyone is interested in partnering up for this, feel free to add me. I will be on today doing it solo for now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

HEY!! I REALLY NEED HELP> I JUST POSTED SOMETHING About A LEGENDARY TEAM OF PEOPLE TO HELP ME COMPLETE LEGENDARY> I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE>

I NEED HELP TOO PLZ I KNOW THIS IS OLD BUT I ReaLY NEED HELP ON LEGENDARY

It's doesn't get "old" when it's the best online shooter of all time.

I agree entirely, unsurprisingly.

Hey Puff :D

I haven't played much recently (trying to finish MW3, Borderlands and SKyrim (with other games to come) but I still love it.

Hey, Chain! I see you completing all those games lol. We'll get up one of these days i'm sure. You still don't mind carrying people i hope? <3

Man, you should have seen my performance last night (when I did hop back on to play some H3). It was something truly special, lol... one of the worst performances of all time. I don't think I had a decent game, lol.

Oh well. That'll teach me for falling out of practice.... I'll get it back eventually.

But no! Once I don't suck abysmally, which should be quick, hopefully, I'd love to play.

No way bro. You do good all the time. I just looked and you did good :) I think you run into more tryhards in social  than in ranked these days lol. Team slayer and social slayer are pretty different styles of play imo. Usually I can never find good team mates in social though, and we all know that winning consistently comes from good teamwork.

Yeah man.

I don't mind not winning as far as I have a good game, but I would like to keep my Win/Loss ratio at a positive. It is, but it's not massive :P

In any case, PRACTICE :D

My win/loss stinks, but I'm proud to say there's next to 0 dbl xp in my ratings history. On top of that I used to help people boost  for medals essentially losing every game because I didn't even plan on playing the game for long. Back when I used to be one of those Achievement tryhards.

Same here. I certainly have some, be difficult not to have any with so many games played, but nothing significant. I mostly played Team Snipers when it was Double EXP, except they changed it :P