Lefts make DEAD friends 3!!!!!

To go with the new forums I thought I'd carry over the Lefts make DEAD friends thred where people can chat, plan games and meet people who enjoy playing Left 4 Dead and anything else zombie. Still getting use to the new thred so if this in the wrong place I appologise. I'm gonna pull together a game tonight for L4D2 around 8:30 ish if anybody is interested give us a shout :) x

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good with me fella :) but i'm not sure i'm liking this new forum :( lol

Yep just as I thought this was posted in the wrong place! ha ha

I'm not so fond of the forums :(

Agreed. Kind if ruff

it's hard finding stuff,

I was wondering for left 4 dead 1, does anyone know how the people get from place to place?

Left 4 dead 2 tells you, but not 1.

@GlitterGranades I think they removed them for right now, but you can still look at them on forumsarchive.xbox.com

@GlitterGranades from No Mercy they go to Crash Course and then from there I think its Blood harvest. Not played it in awhile. But from there to Sacrifice there was a comic that you can get on the website explaining it the link there. As for Dead Air, Death Toll I don't know the link. Hope that helps =)

ryn they're all in order mate. with the exception of the crash course dlc that was introduced to bridge the gap between no mercy and death toll. i speculate that this was done to leave potential for future dlc to bridge the gaps between the remaining campaigns.

so in order:

no mercy - crash course - death toll - - - dead air - - - blood harvest - the sacrifice ...

like i said. i'm only speculating. if anyone knows for sure then feel free to chip in!

Wow! Gibfest is the ***! Never though I'd have that much fun on it. Good idea Andy,waiting for the rescue vehicle and seeing how long we could survive. Brilliant mindless violence. Anybody up for another game tonight? I'll be on about 10 ish so give us a shout x