Left handed Flight controllers for Aviation Games.

I am an avid gamer and I am also left handed.I LOVE all flight simulator games and I was just wondering if someone might be able to tell me where I might be able to get a pretty decent left handed flight controller with a rumble pad affect for over g fighters? It is the closest to "REALISTIC" flight simulation game for xbox out there,and using the standard xbox control lessens the experience some what.  You see, I wouldn't be making such a fuss about this accept that I have tried to use my current right handed flight stick controller, and have found that my right hand skills were not as proficient as my left. I would gladly pay double the price for such a rare device, knowing the difficulty it would take to manufacture this type of device. 

Anyways,...Thanks for listening.P.S. If you do have some info on this please reply to this message and I will submit my email address to you.God Bless!

BlueDjinnCosmic aka The Blue Djinn

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Reading a review the MadCatz "Saitek Aviator Flight Stick Review" is ampidexterous (usuable for both hands). I could not find one specificially built for left-handys. If you're still looking for something special I would ask MadCatz directly to see if they can release a modded one to you. Might cost a little extra, but my friend had them install different thumbsticks on a regular 3rd party controller and they loved it. NOTE: This is all 3RD PARTY information, and Xbox / Microsoft can not back it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.