Left 4 Dead: The Cold Stream

Was wondering when we were finally going to see some more Left 4 Dead content rather it be a new title or DLC for L4D2 and managed to dig up a couple of articals. Anyways with a still "pending" release date a new Left 4 Dead 2 DLC called The Cold Stream is supposed to be coming to PC and Xbox 360 sometime later this summer, which will include the new Campaign of course as well as the 3 other campaigns from the original Left 4 Dead to play on the sequal much like "No Mercy" that was included on The Sacrifice DLC. Latest info on this is stated here. Also if you are PC gamer for Left 4 Dead you can now recieve the Dead Air Beta DLC on Left 4 Dead 2 right now.

If you are more interested in seeing some bits of what the Cold Stream Campaign is going to look like go ahead and check this link out. its a bit old but has come PC screenshots and videos of the new campaign!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im sure a lot of the L4D fans have seen this before lmao but if found this in my search as well and thought it was somewhat hilarious haha.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WbE2wgWoTQ]

Lol at the "I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell yew!" Tank in the video xD

But anyways I dont expect too many people to be really excited about new DLC, I think most want a new L4D title. But for fans of the series this is awesome news. The campaign looks great! I just hope this one is a bit longer than The Sacrifice. 

Not a huge fan of the re-make maps from the original though, i'd rather just see completely new maps.

Hopefully when this drops it will help bring some of the community back the L4D community has been very small the last couple of months :(

I'd still need some help and play with you two either Left 4 Dead 1 or 2...

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

I'd still need some help and play with you two either Left 4 Dead 1 or 2...

[/quote]

Whatcha need help on? I play both about every day so i'm cool with helping you out. If your going for the expert achievements were going to need a 4 person team though.

Cold Stream Beta has been on pc for a few months now.....

where can you get the L4D 2 DLC? i have the game on steam and cant find any dlc for it

^^Go to game tools besides downloads and you'll probably find it, or maybe on the in-game menu...

[quote user="sonyboy69"]

Cold Stream Beta has been on pc for a few months now.....

[/quote]

The beta has..

The offical version and the DLC version with the L4D originals for Xbox 360 are stated to be released "later this summer"

^^Any words if there will be new achievement?

Viva la Zombie manifestation! Feel like watching people Under The Stairs now...