has there been any news of some more left for dead games

love them both

Discussion Info

Last updated October 13, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Valve haven't officially announced anything.  Everything is just rumours/speculation at this stage

I haven't really heard a peep about it yet either, but based on their developmental history surrounding L4D1 and their lack of DLC content to expand the game before jumping strait into v1.5 (L4D2)... I'm guessing L4D3 will be here sooner rather than later. Now that Portal 2 has been released, they should be rushing it. I'm surprised nothing was announced in E3, frankly. But TGS is right around the corner. And after their last announcement for their recent L4D game, they will probably keep it somewhat under wraps until the last possible moment to minimize petitions and hate mail.

Just guessing though.

I don't Valve dare to release another L4D for the next 5 years for all the hate they got after releasing 2 so soon after 1 lol..

I would rather they released information on the next Half Life.

[quote user="NetshadeX"]

I don't Valve dare to release another L4D for the next 5 years for all the hate they got after releasing 2 so soon after 1 lol..

[/quote]

not to mention releasing DLC for l4d after l4d2 came out, i really wonder what went through their head when they thought of that.

[quote user="NetshadeX"]

[/quote]

Exactly.  L4D2 was released way too soon after the first one and was loaded with problems when it first came out.    They need to put their time toward Half Life 3 or Episode 3 at this point. 

Dead Island will do for me. I regret buying the first left for dead and didn't enjoy left for dead two demo.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

L4D should be left for dead.  Focus on Half-Life EP3

[quote user="fotyfoe"]

L4D should be left for dead.  Focus on Half-Life EP3

[/quote]

icwhatyoudidthere, very clever. i was really into the first game, not so much the second game.

I would love to see a Left 4 Dead 3.

But Valve are known for taking they're sweet time lol. Myabe they'll announce it soon. I personally have all the campaigns from both game memorised by now haha i'm ready for something new.

But for right now Dead Island will be a nice thing to look forward to.