Leaving a match? (BETA)

If I want to quit a game, I can not find any other choice but to either turn off my console, or "Dashboard."  Does anyone know a basic, non-interrupting way to quit a match in the BF3 beta?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Press your start button ingame. There's a option for you to exit the match and it'll take you to the main menu. If you want to quit the beta, from the main menu, press x.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

Press your start button ingame. There's a option for you to exit the match and it'll take you to the main menu. If you want to quit the beta, from the main menu, press x.

[/quote]

Good to know! 

I press start in-game, and can't find it.  Will look now...

Cancel that.... I don't know how the heck I missed the big 'ol QUIT button... *facepalm,*

Is there a way to back out when in a lobby between games?  

One of the dumbest thing about BF games is the inability to quite in a post/pre game lobby. You would think this is the ideal time to back out...so the server could find new players. But no, they insist on the way it is. It's less of a problem in this game though because once you join a game, it waits 30 seconds for everyone to be ready..whereas in BC2 it would start as soon as someone connected. Many times I've connected as soon as the countdown started, take 3 seconds to get my class and I look in the air and a helicopter is already shooting the AA gun. The way it is now will solve a lot of issues.

Pressing Start doesnt work, you can select quit but it sits in a loading screen. Switching off or going to dash is the only way, at least it is for me.

@ duel skorpions  That is pretty dumb.  At least I know it wasn't me.

Troll much?

nope :/ probs just a beta glitch