Leaving a game during final kill cam

There are times where I need to leave ASAP and when the game is over I leave game while the final kill cam is replaying. When I do this am I forfeiting my match bonus by not waiting till the kill cam is over?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think you still get the bonus.

You cant wait the 10 seconds for the kill cam to play?

What... Is your house on fire?

yes

LOL nothing like that. However - when my wife raises her voice ( she is nice enough to wait for the game to end) I jump off. It is not a lot of times but someone told me you do not get the bonus if you do that.  Wife > game :)

You need to get a pair of TB's and wait until she goes to bed like I do. :)

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

to many blokes in these forums and on my friends list who are under the thumb lol

You need to get a pair of Testicles and tell her to stfu.lol

Wow - I am speechless. My wife is the most amazing person ever :)  I get to play ( I should say she tolerates my gameing) a lot of games and she requires my attention from time to time. That my friends is a win win situation :)

I leave most of the time during the final killcam as well.  I find it boring with the slow motion crap and I just want to move on to the next game.  It's very annoying when you have multiple rounds per game.  

Obviously, the ones saying grow a set and tell your wife to STFU, have never married or are married and just want to throw you under the bus.  

I've been married to this wife for over 20 years now, and though I cater to her most of the time, if its cool with both of us for me to play a game, then it ought to be cool for me to finish the game. I dont think you get the bonus unless you stay until the lobby.  If you dont get your bonus, the game isnt over.

And maybe I should stop there ...... but I cant help it. Like I say, I just do what I'm asked around the house. But if someone raises their voice at me, including my wife, I have a tendency not to hear them   ..... and if I accidentally did hear, I'd probably turn the volume up on my tv .......    even though I wear a headset and its quite easy to pretend.