Least Favorite Side-Mission?

Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's least favorite sidequest? Mine may have to be the Rogue VI mission...or maybe the Geth Incursion. There's another I'm sure, but I can't place it at the moment.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is one mission on a derelict space-ship. You get on board and find that it has been over-run by Husks. By god I cursed at that. The Husks rush you and the corridors are quite close, so it is very easy to get swarmed.

Eh...that one. And they don't pop up until you're close. And they're everywhere.

There's a couple of planets where the terrain is just so rugged, too bad we hadn't invented The Hammerhead back then...:-)

I can't stand landing on planets simply to find collectables.  What a pain it is to navigate the Mako all over the place.  I did it to complete enough missions for the Ally achievements.  On my next playthrough I'll probably just do DLC missions so I don't have to repeat the collection missions.  That's just a grind and no fun at all.  At least the others have combat.

[quote user="Arkham99"]

There's a couple of planets where the terrain is just so rugged, too bad we hadn't invented The Hammerhead back then...:-)

[/quote]Most notably Nodacrux. That landscape is terrible.

Not a fan of the Rogue VI mission either (damn rocket drones).

[quote user="Schuey19"]

[/quote] ohhh god that mission is tedious, I do it once for the specialization the never touch it again.

oops double post

[quote user="Schuey19"]

[/quote]

Yea, that was always my least favorite also. I usually waited till I hit about lvl 30 before taking it on. I passed it altogether when doing my insanity run with a lvl 60 Shepard.

I'm a little surprised that the Luna mission is so unpopular, I usually go there right away.  They did a real nice job on getting a very realistic moonscape, probably used actual NASA data for it.  It would have been nice had they chose the Ukert crater region for it's rumoured to have some undisclosed ancient artifacts discovered there.  With the Mars Recon Orbitor now taking High Resolution feeds from the planet, I hope that they can use this astounding data for the environment projected in MASS Effect 3...:-)