leaked stuff

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

But nobody like River and Blood Drive.....And WHERE IS MY CANALS/WAR MACHINE/FUEL DEPOT?!?!? And damn Gridlock is so overrated.....

[/quote]

LMAO, River and Blood Drive were my groups favorite maps and we hated War Machine and Canals!!

we are

I would rather not have old maps ported over. I want to see something never before seen map-wise.

But nobody like River and Blood Drive.....And WHERE IS MY CANALS/WAR MACHINE/FUEL DEPOT?!?!? And damn Gridlock is so overrated.....

About the pre-order thing is like Marvel UA2 when stores gave codes away for Hulk, Thor, and Jean, they were in the game but the code unlocked them with all the work. Commando Dom and Savage Grenadier might be unlockable players but pre ordering them might unlock them from the start. Mechanic Baird and Savage Kantus are probably like Adam and thats why they aren't listed

I can't find the other site I saw but they had the same thing execpt they next to Deadly Cute it said (pink). I wonder what Onyx Guard is some think it's Prescott most elite crew others think it is a Locust. Also I think Prescott and the Queen can only be used for CTL

[quote user="FearMeInside"]

not sure if i believe this 100% percent...no thrashball either? thrashball should be on there obviously...

[/quote]

I noticed that as well after looking back at it again. Since Thrashball was a map featured in the beta, one would think that it would be found in the game's files.

What's also strange (although less prominent) is the lack of Mechanic Baird and Savage Kantus, despite the other 2 pre-order bonuses (Commando Dom and Savage Grenadier) being listed.

Wasn't thrashball up to the fans if they wanted it back?

not sure if i believe this 100% percent...no thrashball either? thrashball should be on there obviously...

Oh great, River is making a return...