LEAKED: Halo 4 Beta Footage

http://kotaku.com/5913616/is-this-a-leak-of-halo-4s-multiplayer-beta-a-parody-or-both-[update]  

Besides the obnoxious music, what do y'all think? I like how M$ states that there is no Public-Beta planned, but I read a article somewhere about a company big-head from 343 said there would be. Probably a E3 announcement, but looks awesome none the less. Yes, there are other shooters out there some better than Halo, but I can honestly say I'm STOKED for Halo 4.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

actually, its a matter of not having an opinion at all... i had a feeling you hadnt played it. i didnt feel the need to check until now. play the game. then badmouth it all you want. its all im sayin. nothing sinister.

It's a matter of opinion isturbo, nothing sinister!

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

I don't care what game I have to buy to get hold of a Halo 4 beta pass, even if it Viva Pinanta, I'll buy it just to get hold of it!!!

[/quote]You're trying too hard... Viva Pinata is actually a great game, you know to those who actually have the chops to play different things and know what they're talking about. So lets give praise tot he likes of Halo 4 without bashing other games randomly.

[quote user="TheMightyAndrew"]

I wonder if anyone watched that whole thing...

[/quote]I know I didn't :D

Was that a french guy trying to rap like biggie?

The worst quality with the worst music playing t through it.

I wonder if anyone watched that whole thing...

My god what did I just watch?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Looks too fake.

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

I highly doubt there will be a public beta, and that video was a complete waste. Can barely even see anything, for all we know that is Reach.

[/quote]

You can sorta make out the supposed 'railgun' about three minutes in, which would suggest it's Halo 4, but a painfully crappy video, with equally horrid music, and a stupid twitter account tied to it. If that's supposed to be a deliberate 'leak' that's just sad.