League of Legends for consoles... a possibility, or just stupid?

SO over the past couple of days i tried league of legends out after watching a review for it, and i do say i am hooked on it. The same is simple enough but a lot of strategy is involved. It seems to me that the game itself would be easy to port of to Consoles, gameplay wise at least. And honestly PC is fine how it is, but what do others think?  Do you think  L.o.L. could translate well onto consoles? And if so, would you maybe like to see L.o.L. on consoles, this gen or next gen?

Or if you think i am stupid for discussing this topic, go ahead, it wont hurt my feelings at all .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't think you're stupid...I'm hooked on it too. But It wouldn't work because there's to many keys. Plus, it's a FREE game...so if it went to consoles it'd end up being $20 or more.  Also, it's like 16GB and the updates every week are like 100-200MB, eventually our console would run out of memory. They'd have to make the game on a disc in order to save space for our consoles.

Actually it would be a good idea..especially compared to more than half the stuff that is released now this would be a welcomed edition.

Not happening.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Dont see why it could not come to xbox. it maybe free to play but i already spend a 100 bucks on it (runepages skins) so there is a lot of mony to be made and to many keys? just hold trigger and asign new commands to your buttons you can do this 2 times so that should cover it.having said that it is never going to happen though.

You'll probably see a shameless clone of the game but you won't see the actual game itself.

Yes memory would be an issue, and prety much only those with 250 gig HD's would even begin to think of getting it. But, with the Free to PLay, if it were made into a digital download, you pay say 5 bucks for it, and that gives you a starter pack as well (Just got one from walmart about 30 mins ago)

And the number of buttons can be a trivia issues, IF it was done properly. Heck, right now i am not using all that many commands on the PC, maybe as i get better i will be using more.  

Honestly, i just want some Xbox Live achievements and Xbox Live chat, and party system for LoL. AND I KNOW about vent, and all that. But it isnt the same really.

^^

Leagues is all about chat. But the chat only evolves around game related. It's supposed to be game related chat anyways.

-

Also, speaking of starter packs, people would have to pay money and stuff to buy the characters they want. Because I know Microsoft won't publish it if they can't make some sort of money off of it, and IP points can just be accumulated to buy characters instead of paying actual money.

-

Basically, it's going to be hard for this game to be actually "free." Kind of sad. It would be a great game for console, but I just don't think it'd work out.

Two things:

I'm pretty sure the creators said it will never come to console or something like that( Need to dig up my Gameinformer to double check.)

The free to play model that hte game adopts wouldn't work on Xbox because you need Gold to play games online.

Perhaps on the next Xbox, but I doubt it for the 360.

it would work on console but they probably won't bring it here.