Leaderboard rank

To my honest opinion seems a joke to me, why bother seeing from trial games (the full game you get rank also) should it say (if you buy this game you would never get on rank unless you hack) It's like every game I see someone hacked the leaderboard to stay on number 1 that no one can't get to be number 1.. Anyone else feel this way? I mean I like the competition most everyone does, but something like hacking makes you don't even wanna get any leaderboard games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I don't pay leaderboards any attention, they have almost no bearing on anything but time commitment.

Only time I use the leader board is to compare stats with friends, when we competing with one another.

They could just get rid of global leaderboards.  They just exist so cheaters and boosters can impress other 8 year olds.

I use Leaderboards to file complaints on hackers/Cheaters. Otherwise it's only purpose is to make people with small peen's feel like they have massive e-peens.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

They could just get rid of global leaderboards.  They just exist so cheaters and boosters can impress other 8 year olds.

[/quote] I agree. I've always been an advocate for friends leaderboards only for ALL multiplayer games.

I just use it, cause it's exciting trying to get number 1 on the board.. I was number 1 on another board, till the lame hackers made them self go to 1 sec.

Last numero uno I achieved was on RDR's Casual Free Roam and I nearly destroyed my fingers in the process. My record was beat in like three days by about 5x the score I had.

I haven't played RDR  nor have a ps3.. But I'm sure I understand how you must feel when someone was able to hack it. Meaning -11111 or max time limit..