Launch camos collection screws me!!!

okay so if anyone has a simliar problem or suggestion please post or reply.... so today i downloaded the launch camo collection which gives all the camos unlocked but whenever i try to choose one it still has a money sign over it can anybody help me!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I've never seen that, but try restarting the 360 and boot back up.

Delete your cache also then restart.

I have had this same problem and there is a fix for it.  You have to follw these steps exactly.  First, delete or move all profiles off the xbox (you MUST delete your profile though).  Second, delete any GOW3 DLC off of the box.  Third, clear your system cache.  Fourth, you need to recover your profile from xbox live.  Fifth, start up GOW 3 and download the update.  Sixth, go into the "in game" store and redownload your weapon skins pack from there.  Now, if you have any more DLC that is missing which wasn't available through the in game store (Pre-order skins, Green weapon skins) you can go into your download history and redownload them.  It took me a week to figure out this method but it worked for me.  Good luck.

Your Xbox is showing you how dissapointed it is in you for paying that much for downloadable skins.

Its his choice Dut. Myself I agree with you but to each there own.

[quote user="DutRank"]

Your Xbox is showing you how dissapointed it is in you for paying that much for downloadable skins.

[/quote]

Not that I think paying for that many skins is very bright. But it's kinda funny how a wannabe mod gives such a useless answer.

Are you signed into Xbox LIVE when trying to access the DLC?

[quote user="DiLmYnStEr"]

[quote user="DutRank"]

[/quote]

Not that I think paying for that many skins is very bright. But it's kinda funny how a wannabe mod gives such a useless answer.

[/quote]  Oh yeah.